Peggy Langewisch, Partner Emeritus
She began her more than twenty year consulting career with eight years at Gemini Consulting, initially delivering two-to-three month rapid action assessments within the Analysis and Design (A&D) group, then managing multi-functional Results Delivery teams responsible for implementing A&D recommendations for global Financial Services clients. Peggy holds a B.S. in Finance and Economics from Northeast Missouri State University (now Truman State), a MBA from Washington University in St. Louis, and resides in Colorado.
Select SimpatiCo Project Highlights
- Delivered a process of strategic opportunity identification resulting in a three-year strategic plan for a software services company focused on the banking industry. Teamed with CEO and President to gain input from industry experts and approval from the Board of Directors.
- Assisted manufacturing company directors responsible for implementation of new global marketing services functions including market opportunity definition and pursuit, customer support, non-organic equipment partnerships, and central marketing services. Supported strategy development and initiative planning, portfolio management process redesign, and capability analysis.
- Coordinated integration planning of a small business unit into a global manufacturer. Defined form and degree of integration. Developed efficiency/effectiveness impacts, organization structure, and implementation requirements for each major functional area of the business unit.
- Designed processes for an agricultural equipment manufacturer to consistently evaluate and manage collaborative relationships with companies in the Food Production Chain. Identified required integration points in the product definition process and defined method to incubate ideas based on emerging trends prior to the definition of a commercial opportunity.
- Partnered with senior executives to determine the direction of a top five mortgage company’s wholesale lending division using a process of “greenfield thinking”. Managed a team of twenty responsible for delivery of process changes in sales force effectiveness, customer segmentation, cost-to-serve analysis, and balanced scorecard development aligned with the corporate strategy.
- Contributed to implementation of a global operating model for a Fortune 100 manufacturer. Worked with top marketing and sales executives to design the required global and regional competencies, global organizational structure and management roles, and multi-year implementation plan.
- Participated in creation of a corporate mission and tagline for a growing content management company; defined, developed framework for, and prioritized business opportunities. Presented results to the Board of Directors.
- Identified all levers impacting dealer incentive and created tools to enhance dealer development based on comparison of the product assortment purchased. Redesigned pricing methods of an OEM.
- Developed structure for project tracking and measurement for a software and services start-up. Assisted in organizational design and designed tools for client account development.